Monday, August 3, 2015

Monday Made It: August 3

Happy Monday! 

I can't believe it's already August 3rd!!

What did I do this summer ??? :(  I report to my new district for "New Hire Orientation" in 3 weeks. ahhhhh! :) I'm so excited!

Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming - Monday Made It with Tara from 4th Grade Frolics.


  My first Monday Made It is my only Monday Made It today.  I haven't gotten around to too much since I've been tutoring like crazy this past month! I can't promise myself I'll up my game this week because I have tutoring, a rehearsal dinner, and two weddings this week! Busy week! But I'm so looking forward to it! God is good, so I am just enjoying what He has blessed me with.

So for my Monday Made It, I have finished my   F I R S T  E V E R  product that I posted on TPT! :D  Though I will be teaching middle school language arts this fall, this product was inspired by a first grade student I am tutoring.  I put this together to help him practice his addition and math skills - encouraging his fluency in his addition facts.  This set concentrates on adding up to 10.  



Of course, in honor of posting my one-and-only-but-not-lonely-for-long-product, I get to join in on the fun and post a SALE !! Be sure to head over to TPT and enter the code "BTS15" at checkout!



3 comments:

Adventures in Teaching 4th Grade said...

Looks like a great product. Congratulations on your new job!

A Perfect Blend said...

Jenn, your product looks amazing! :)

The Reading Buddies said...

Very cute! I just became your newest follower!
Damien
The Reading Buddies

Post a Comment